Abandoned Cart Report - Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment
Abandoned shopping carts are a headache to all retailers, but it is much easier for customers to abandon their carts online. Last year, abandonment rates jumped to as high as 60%.
It is possible, however, to recapture a major portion of those sales. There are a number of tweaks you can make to your website to discourage abandoned carts – PayPal published a great article entitled “10 Tips to Reduce Cart Abandonment” and Practical eCommerce offers tips in its article “Seven Ways to Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment”.
Important! Read this before you continue:
If you are looking for a way to add automatic trigger based emails to your store, send abandoned cart recovery emails, sequences of order followup emails, or simply wake up call to dormant customers, you must check our latest product: Remarkety
This powerful report will help you catch these "run-away" shoppers and convert them to buyers!
The "Abandoned Cart Report" lets you analyze, in our friendly and familiar interface, those dreaded abandoned carts. See what your customers were considering to buy when they left your store. Perhaps you would like to export the list and send a reminder email? No problem - our export to CSV feature works here as well as in all our other reports.
This product contains two reports in one:
1. Registered users report - See who considered what, and get the full user details along with the product information.
2. Guests report - A more limited report due to system constraints, but invaluable information which details what random guests were considering to buy before they left for different pastures.
According to practical ecommerce, here are the most frequent reasons why shoppers abandoned their carts:
- High shipping charges: 46 percent
- Wanted to comparison shop: 37 percent
- Lack of money: 36 percent
- Wanted to look for a coupon: 27 percent
- Wanted to shop offline: 26 percent
- Couldn’t find preferred pay option: 24 percent
- Item was unavailable at checkout: 23 percent
- Couldn’t find customer support: 22 percent
- Concerned about security of credit card data: 21 percent
IMPORTANT: This report requires prior purchase and installation of the Advanced Reports component.
Click here to learn about installing additional reports.